Spares Spares

Brilliant =D

i absolutely loved it! it was witty and creative, smooth and delightfully absurd. it also had a great ending. I loved the scene where the clones exchange their mountain of tickets for one measly keychain and then proceed to set the arcade on fire =)
very funny. well done.<3

Demo Reel 2008 Demo Reel 2008

whoa

I didn't really understand what was going on...but i really liked it regardless. It's evident you put tremendous effort into this, and it looked really smooth and professional. I also really liked the music ^_^

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

what about Pit?

Really funny and completely true! Samus's final smash is terribly disappointing. I hate fighting as zero suit. I'm glad that you pointed out how cheap of a character Ike is, but why didn't you acknowledge Pit?! he's the cheapest character of all!!

Biology vs. Chemistry Biology vs. Chemistry

Nice

You should have had Physics come in and kick both their asses

Blakant responds:

NG got so many Physic lover, huh? xD

Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

I felt like I was playing an actual game

This flash was incredibly impressive. I loved how you made it interactive with the spacebar. The music was appropriate for the scene, it was smooth, and very well put together. The fight scenes were amazingly choreographed. Definitely the best I've seen. I can't wait for the sequel!

crossroads in the sky crossroads in the sky

Lovely

the story was a little strange but i loved the visuals and the music. Where did you get the song from? It's very beautiful

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

OMG EASTER EGGS!!

did anyone else notice the easter eggs on the girls' boobs?? so random.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Who wrote that song?

This was hilarious! when the blonde guy started twitching in the corner and then just keeled over and died, i couldn't stop laughing! the song is awesome. who wrote it? good work ^_^

Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

I love it!

It's a really suspenseful original story, and i love all the music such as the remixed "lost woods" song in episode 1 and the song where link meets dark link. You should put the soundtrack in the audio portal! please!

1 Year in Brushing 1 Year in Brushing

awesomely random

This was refreshingly original. I didn't really get it, but i loved how quirky and random it was. the music was superb. no criticisms here. <3