View Profile Sashura

YEAH!

GREAT JOB RIPPING OFF RTIL'S METROPOLIS CIRCUIT!!! A++++

Link3Kokiri responds:

omgawsh tysm ur sew genuroush for giving me full 10 ^w^w^ <33333

Rtil's Metropolis circuit is leagues above the trash I make, yet it's something I aspire to achieve one day quality-wise. Saying this is ripping off from it would be insulting Mr. Ryan and all the amazing work he put into it.

If you're concerned about stuff being ripped then go play some Jet Set Radio and try accusing me of basing this on a slightly more accurate source, that I don't doubt inspired Rtil as well.

lovely!

awesome job ix, i really liked the concept and the art looked great, especially the part where the guy is ripping out the dead man's throat with his teeth ;)
i was a little confused as to why he said he was a werewolf, since he just seemed like a deranged axe murderer, but i enjoyed this very much regardless!

Pixmintro responds:

Thanks Sasha :D Yeah he's just really bad at sticking to his story is all

wow..

this animation is terrible. the story, voice acting, and artwork was just awful. regardless, the fact that it was so bad actually made it even more hilarious to watch. this flash holds a special place in my heart :')

JunkYardAnimations responds:

i don't call it "Junkyard" Animations for nothing sweet heart ;)

this came out much better than i thought it would

the special effects i did came out great ;)

ye u r teh bestestest

im giving this a 10

because it had naruto in it

AverageNewgrounder responds:

i like naruto he is kawai

what the fuck?

this actually made sense

you make sense
i mean
uh
shut up n00b

aww

im so glad you're still shitting these out :)

AverageNewgrounder responds:

i dont wanna go to school
just wanna play video games

really cute :)

i loved every part. everything was really cute and well done. it all flowed nicely too

Zwickel responds:

Thank you!

Hey, nice avatar!

Umm...

let me start off by saying that i am a huge fan of your other work. I love your characters and style. i think it's cute, but this one just didn't live up to all the others. i didn't understand why you had to make this one "compelling". All of your previous animations are good despite the minimal animation and no voice overs. the "ADHD" thing got annoying and old after a while, and all it did was make the plot feel disjointed. i felt that the humping animals in the beginning was also unnecessary, and you went overboard on the 24/7 service thing.

it was interesting seeing you experiment with different things such as "comic book mode", but overall, this flash dragged on too long. the pace was slow, and the "ding-ding" sound for every line spoken drove me half insane.
i liked the deleted scene a lot. you should have put that in there.

im a big fan of your previous work, and you're on my list of favorite animators. i've been waiting for you to do another flash, but this one just wasn't as great. i liked your old style better. i hope you keep trying.

SpikeVallentine responds:

I agree! yes, i learned my lesson! not to make something too long etc. or play out the 24/7, or stupid humping animals! that's lame! why did i do that!?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY! I will try harder etc.etc.etc.

awesome!

this was so cute. the animation was beautiful, and the song was great. the music and the animation went so well together. i really loved this. what song did you use?

AKS9 responds:

thanks for the comments! glad you think it fit together
the song was made for the flash, its in the audioportal
congrats on getting your wacom :)
i got the wacom i used in this a few xmases ago.. how happy i was:D

Sasha K @Sashura