View Profile Sashura

All 81 Movie Reviews

26 w/ Responses

Okay

I thought this flash was okay. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good either. The flash lacked fluidity and i thought that the animation looked a bit amateur, but i've seen worse.

HippieGothie responds:

Well I am new at this, and I had a deadline for class, but i know i could do better. thanks for youre input.

Brilliant =D

i absolutely loved it! it was witty and creative, smooth and delightfully absurd. it also had a great ending. I loved the scene where the clones exchange their mountain of tickets for one measly keychain and then proceed to set the arcade on fire =)
very funny. well done.<3

whoa

I didn't really understand what was going on...but i really liked it regardless. It's evident you put tremendous effort into this, and it looked really smooth and professional. I also really liked the music ^_^

what about Pit?

Really funny and completely true! Samus's final smash is terribly disappointing. I hate fighting as zero suit. I'm glad that you pointed out how cheap of a character Ike is, but why didn't you acknowledge Pit?! he's the cheapest character of all!!

I felt like I was playing an actual game

This flash was incredibly impressive. I loved how you made it interactive with the spacebar. The music was appropriate for the scene, it was smooth, and very well put together. The fight scenes were amazingly choreographed. Definitely the best I've seen. I can't wait for the sequel!

Lovely

the story was a little strange but i loved the visuals and the music. Where did you get the song from? It's very beautiful

OMG EASTER EGGS!!

did anyone else notice the easter eggs on the girls' boobs?? so random.

Who wrote that song?

This was hilarious! when the blonde guy started twitching in the corner and then just keeled over and died, i couldn't stop laughing! the song is awesome. who wrote it? good work ^_^

I love it!

It's a really suspenseful original story, and i love all the music such as the remixed "lost woods" song in episode 1 and the song where link meets dark link. You should put the soundtrack in the audio portal! please!

Sweet

for your first solo flash animation, as well as your first full "music video" as well as your first ever frame-by-frame animation to date, that was pretty badass! loved it.

Sasha K @Sashura