Crystalline Crystalline

really cool

your art style looks amazing animated. really cool concept too

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

ehh

the voiceacting done by sapphire was very good, but all the other voiceacting was really bland and mediocre. the plot for this was very nebulous and kind of boring tbh. The animation was weird, it looked like a lot of it was traced or rotoscoped and the linework was very dirty. also at the end, it should say "to be continued" not "to be continue"

Solar City Solar City

YEAH!

GREAT JOB RIPPING OFF RTIL'S METROPOLIS CIRCUIT!!! A++++

Link3Kokiri responds:

omgawsh tysm ur sew genuroush for giving me full 10 ^w^w^ <33333

Rtil's Metropolis circuit is leagues above the trash I make, yet it's something I aspire to achieve one day quality-wise. Saying this is ripping off from it would be insulting Mr. Ryan and all the amazing work he put into it.

If you're concerned about stuff being ripped then go play some Jet Set Radio and try accusing me of basing this on a slightly more accurate source, that I don't doubt inspired Rtil as well.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

amazing

jeinu this was so great :)
the art and animation here were fantastic. i loved the story and it had a nice pace. spite thinks that your version of nene looks like me btw!

-hipsterween- -hipsterween-

sexy

i enjoyed this immensely ;)

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

lovely!

awesome job ix, i really liked the concept and the art looked great, especially the part where the guy is ripping out the dead man's throat with his teeth ;)
i was a little confused as to why he said he was a werewolf, since he just seemed like a deranged axe murderer, but i enjoyed this very much regardless!

Pixmintro responds:

Thanks Sasha :D Yeah he's just really bad at sticking to his story is all

Puzzle Shoes Puzzle Shoes

wonderful

its sucks that so many people have been giving this animation a poor score just because they didn't understand it. I really liked it, I think its awesome what you did with the brushstrokes of paint in the backgrounds. I've never seen anything like that done before. like all your other animations, i had to watch this one a couple times just to take it all in

BlownOutOfProportion4(3) BlownOutOfProportion4(3)

wow..

this animation is terrible. the story, voice acting, and artwork was just awful. regardless, the fact that it was so bad actually made it even more hilarious to watch. this flash holds a special place in my heart :')

JunkYardAnimations responds:

i don't call it "Junkyard" Animations for nothing sweet heart ;)

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

sorry

you got drafted into the army. that's really sad. I hope you can still find time to animate or do art. good luck

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

adorable

this is the most precious flash i have ever seen. i really loved the black-silhouette style of the people. the story was so adorable and the music was perfect. awesome job