Crystalline Crystalline

really cool

your art style looks amazing animated. really cool concept too

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

ehh

the voiceacting done by sapphire was very good, but all the other voiceacting was really bland and mediocre. the plot for this was very nebulous and kind of boring tbh. The animation was weird, it looked like a lot of it was traced or rotoscoped and the linework was very dirty. also at the end, it should say "to be continued" not "to be continue"

Solar City Solar City

YEAH!

GREAT JOB RIPPING OFF RTIL'S METROPOLIS CIRCUIT!!! A++++

Link3Kokiri responds:

omgawsh tysm ur sew genuroush for giving me full 10 ^w^w^ <33333

Rtil's Metropolis circuit is leagues above the trash I make, yet it's something I aspire to achieve one day quality-wise. Saying this is ripping off from it would be insulting Mr. Ryan and all the amazing work he put into it.

If you're concerned about stuff being ripped then go play some Jet Set Radio and try accusing me of basing this on a slightly more accurate source, that I don't doubt inspired Rtil as well.

LEARN2FLASH: Filters LEARN2FLASH: Filters

thank u so much!

this tutorial was really helpful even tho i was using flash CS4. thank u! this tutorial was great

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

this is so lovely

im sorry, im sure you've been asked this question 12 million times, but what program do you use to make your music?

broove responds:

Not million but close. I use Reason+Ableton+Vst plugins. For this song it's just Reason and Ableton.
Glad you like it ;)

Snowbot Snowbot

i fell in love with this song from the very first note...

i heard it in your snowbot animation. thanks for making it available in the audio portal

Forest Maze-Piano Alternative Forest Maze-Piano Alternative

cool song ;)

i really liked the melody of this, and i love how the song got faster in the end, but i think that it would sound much better if you incorporated more instruments into it. perhaps some strings or some brass to make it sound richer

Xeozenus responds:

Thanks. I thought so too, but it's more of a practice since it's my first song.

-Xeo

Robotic Shi Robotic Shi

This is some Geof Darrow Shit.

deathink responds:

I love Geof Darrow, but you already knew that!

shark anatomy fail shark anatomy fail

wow man

your art is dope. love this.

feelgood hit of the summer feelgood hit of the summer

terrible

fuck lenko, i clicked on this expecting some fucking hotass titties or something, but instead i get greeted by actual creative artwork??? either get some artistic maturity and make me some rtil hentai, or stop drawing altogether you dumb little baby.

lenkobiscuit responds: